The policy was updated on May 25, 2018
- The operator of the www.kcrplacement.com website (hereinafter "the Website") is KCR Placement Sp. z o.o. with its seat at 6 Postępu str., 02-676 Warsaw registered in the Regional Court for the Capital City of Warsaw 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000499002, tax identification number (NIP): 5213667506, share capital: 50 000 PLN (fully paid), hereinafter referred to as KCR Placement.
- In terms of data, which are personal data protected under the personal data protection regulations, the data controller is KCR Placement.
The notions below shall bear the following meaning:
- User – any natural person having full capacity to perform acts in law, legal person or organizational unit having legal capacity that uses the Website, by receiving the data or providing the Website with the data in any form. The User of the Website can also be defined as a natural person having limited capacity to perform acts in law, under the condition of obtaining a consent from the statutory representative.
- Cookie files (the so-called “cookies") - computer data, especially text files that are stored in the Website User’s final device and are intended for using the Website. Cookies typically contain the name of the website of origin, their storage time in the Website User’s final device and a unique number.
- “Session” cookie files – temporary cookies that are stored in the Website User's final device until he or she logs out, leaves the web page or closes the software (the web browser).
- “Persistent” cookie files – cookies stored in the Website User's final device for the time specified in cookie file parameters or till they are removed by the User.
- Website User's final device - electronic device by means of which the User gains access to the Website.
DATA COLLECTED BY THE WEBSITE
- The Website collects information provided voluntarily by the User. The aforementioned data contained in a form may be made available to third parties solely upon express consent of the User. The Website may additionally save information about technical parameters of the User’s final device (including IP address of the User’s final device).
- The data provided in the form may constitute collection of personal data, in which case, KCR Placement shall make sure that there is legal basis for processing such personal data.
- The technology described above may require transferring personal data to the USA. KCR guarantees that such transfer may only take place upon providing legal basis (e.g. upon signing standard contractual clauses). MailChimp and Google participates in and has certified its compliance with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework.
- KCR Placement processes the personal data for the following purposes:
- carrying out services offered through the Website
- enabling the Website User to contact KCR Placement for any reason
- contacting the Website User in relation to the services offered through the Website
- ensuring security of the services, including prevention of frauds
- dealing with the Website Users’ claims
- carrying out analytics and statistics
- monitoring activities of the Website User
- archiving the data
- In the case when the data is provided in the form enabling identification of a natural person, the data subject has right of access to their data, the right to rectify these data, the right to object to the processing, the right to demand data deletion or limitation and – where the data is processed on the basis of consent or to execute an agreement – the right to transmit the data to another data controller. Where the Website User has granted his/her consent, he/she may withdraw the consent at any time, The Website User may also lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- It should be emphasized that the data provided in the form shall be processed solely for the purposes resulting from the functions of this Website. The data is processed on the basis of KCR’s legitimate interests which relate to offering the Website services to the Users and on the basis of consent of the User.
- Data Protection Officer: Ms. Katarzyna Ochman, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The entity that places cookies in the Website User’s final device and has access to them (under the Website) is KCR Placement and/or entities co-operating with KCR Placement.
- In many cases the software used for browsing websites allows saving cookies on the Website User’s final device by default. Therefore, the Website Users may change the settings related to cookies at any time in this respect, in a way that allows deleting cookies or blocking their use automatically.
- Cookie files placed in the final device of the Website User may also be used by the advertisers and partners co-operating with the Website operator.
- Information concerning certain behavior of User specified by the Website shall be stored in the server event log and used solely for the Website administration purposes i.e. analysis of the Website software functioning. It will however not be linked to particular persons using the Website.
- Information referred to in point 1 hereinabove may contain data referring to selected technical parameters of the Website User’s final device (including IP address of the device).
DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
- The data shall be made available to external parties only in accordance with the binding laws.
- The data which permit identification of a natural person shall be made available solely upon consent of the data subject.
- KCR Placement may be obliged to make the data collected by the Website available to authorized bodies on the basis of their lawful demands and in the scope of such demands.
- KCR Placement does not agree to receiving unordered commercial information (spam) to the e-mail addresses indicated in the Website. It should be noted that such actions are unlawful.
- Any questions or reservations concerning the Website and its functionalities should be sent to email@example.com.